Should you teach private sessions? (On-air coaching call)
with Mado Hesselink
Listen as Mado and Amber explore whether she’s ready to teach privates and how she can prepare to offer them.
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
Mado coaches Amber about whether or not she should begin teaching privates and how to get ready to add them to her yoga offerings.
In this episode:
- Finding a balance with weekly group classes, family obligations, wanting to be of service, and building a sustainable business
- The connection between payment for service and being of service
- How to get started teaching private yoga lessons
- How to put people at ease if they are intimidated by or anxious about private lessons
- Pre Screening clients and preparing a space to see people one-on-one
Links and Resources
NEW! Become a patron of the yoga teacher resource podcast for exclusive bonus content and opportunities
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group
Sign up for Mado’s email list and get a free download of 100 yoga class themes