Sliding Scale Pricing Options
with Nyk Danu
Explore how to make your yoga classes more accessible and equitable AND still sustainable for you, in this conversation with Nyk Danu.
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
How can we make our classes financially accessible AND sustainable? In this conversation Mado & Nyk discuss different pricing models and how they can offer access to our classes, workshops, and events without devaluing our expertise and experience.
- Inspiration and ideas for structuring your class pricing
- The difference between donation based classes and sliding scale
- Practical considerations for sliding scale pricing
- Myths about sliding scale pricing and what might surprise you
- Finding your pricing sweet spot through experimentation
Links and Resources
Become a patron of the Yoga Teacher Resource Podcast to support weekly ad-free podcast episodes and get bonus resources each month.
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group
Follow YTR on Instagram @yoga.teacher.resource
The blog Nyk refers to in the episode about why sliding scale might be right for you: http://www.wortsandcunning.com/blog/sliding-scale
Become part of the Impact Club (sliding scale pricing)