Student Retention: Why some students ghost
with Mado Hesselink
Mado shares reasons new students might not be coming back to your classes and solutions to help you attract the people who truly want what you are offering.
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
Mado shares reasons new students might not be coming back to your classes and solutions to help you attract the people who truly want what you are offering. This information in this episode will help yoga teachers build their class attendance faster and find their authentic voice as a yoga teacher.
This episode originally aired on October 31st, 2019 – enjoy the replay!
- Reasons people don’t come back that have nothing to do with you as a teacher
- The most common ways that yoga teachers make their students feel uncomfortable without realizing it and the quick fixes for this problem
- How to make sure that the advertising for your class is as accurate as possible
- The importance of naming your classes and considerations for choosing a class name
- How to talk to your regular students to get feedback on what they enjoy and get out of your classes
Links and Resources
Become a patron of the Yoga Teacher Resource Podcast to support weekly ad-free podcast episodes and get bonus resources each month.
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group
Follow YTR on Instagram @yoga.teacher.resource