Teaching Yoga as a Second Career – on air coaching call
with Mado Hesselink
Get yourself unstuck and begin taking consistent action toward building your yoga business.
Teaching yoga as a second career? Learn why that matters and how you can leverage what you have done in the past to build your teaching business more quickly. In this on-air coaching call, Mado guides Gillian to learn from mistakes, open up to possibility, and use her business as an incubator for her own growth.
- The challenge and reward of pivoting and beginning again
- How to cope with imposter syndrome and perfectionism
- Market research as a key to growing a business that’s in line with your values
- Creating simple structures to build community and accountability
- The benefit of taking imperfect action when starting from the ground up
- The reward of committing in advance, for your and your students
Links and Resources
Follow YTR on Instagram @yoga.teacher.resource