The art and business of teaching yoga
with Amy Ippoliti
Author and teacher’s teacher, Amy Ippoliti, joins Mado for a conversation about how to teach yoga more skillfully and how learning about business can help you serve your students better.
Teacher’s teacher, Amy Ippoliti joins Mado for a conversation about the gifts and challenges of teaching yoga as a career. They discuss and dissect the many layers of what makes an effective yoga teacher and a successful yoga business.
Included in this episode:
- How to cultivate a sustainable and fulfilling yoga teaching career for yourself
- Amy’s personal rituals and strategies for staying in a place of passion and inspiration and avoiding burnout
- Specific ways to help make sure you succeed in your business and balance all of the many priorities a yoga teacher might have
- How learning about business can help you serve your students better
- How to support new teachers and elevate the entire yoga community including the veteran teachers and yoga studios