The Ethics of Charging for Yoga (on air coaching call)
with Mado Hesselink
Do you feel conflicted about charging money for your teaching? Melanie does and she reached out to me for an outside perspective.
Do you feel conflicted about charging money for your teaching? Melanie does and she reached out to me for an outside perspective. Her inner conflict about charging for yoga is keeping her stuck in a job that she dislikes, but she’s not sure how to shift it. In this conversation, we look at her beliefs from the outside and reframe the idea that charging for your time is a zero-sum situation.
- What people are actually paying for when they sign up for your offerings
- The Purushartas (4 aims of life) and money
- What to consider when we choose our prices
- How charging more can sometimes benefit your students
- Equity based pricing structures
Links and Resources
Become a patron of the Yoga Teacher Resource Podcast to support weekly ad-free podcast episodes and get bonus resources each month.
Follow YTR on Instagram @yoga.teacher.resource