The Future of the Yoga Industry
with Alex Klein & Alex Jaton
Curious about what the future holds for yoga teachers? Alex Klein and Alex Jaton, the founders of YogaTrail and Ubindi, join Mado to talk about the future of the yoga industry.
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
Curious about what the future holds for yoga teachers? In this episode, Alex Klein and Alex Jaton, the founders of tech companies YogaTrail and Ubindi, join Mado to talk about the future of the yoga industry in 2021 and beyond.
- Why the yoga business is so challenging in the first place.
- The silver lining of COVID’s impact on yoga business
- Insight on how to skillfully pivot into the new normal
- What role yoga studios will play in the new yoga world
- Why having a strong business model is essential for your success
- Advice for yoga teachers who are feeling nervous about teaching independently
Links and Resources
Sign up for the Yoga Teacher Resource email list to get access to Alex’s list of recommended reading.
Become a patron of the Yoga Teacher Resource Podcast to get the worksheet of behavior change concepts + access to training replays, the teaching yoga online checklist, and more.
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group
Follow YTR on Instagram @yoga.teacher.resource
Yoga Trail – The World’s Largest Yoga Network
Use coupon code MADO for 50% off Ubindi yearly plan – Admin support for yoga teachers