The Science of Behavior Change
with Alex Haley
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
Behavior change researcher and meditation teacher Alex Haley shares insights about neuropsychology and behavioral psychology. Learn to tap into the power of behavior change to inspire your yoga students, get more benefit from your practice and build a more sustainable business.
- Myths and misconceptions about behavior change
- Practical steps to stay motivated and cement new positive habits
- The magic of sharing a resonant moment
- How to make meditation and yoga practice less daunting
- The ripple effect of inspiring someone to connect with a positive emotion in a yoga class
- How to help your students avoid decision burnout and attend class more regularly
Links and Resources
Sign up for the Yoga Teacher Resource email list to get access to Alex’s list of recommended reading.
Become a patron of the Yoga Teacher Resource Podcast to get the worksheet of behavior change concepts + access to training replays, the teaching yoga online checklist, and more.
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group
Follow YTR on Instagram @yoga.teacher.resource
How Technology is Changing Yoga with Alex Haley Episode 63
Offering Tree – All in one digital platform for wellness professionals