The Yoga Sutras in 2022
with Jivana Heyman
Learn how Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras fit into today’s world and explore the many paradoxes of being a modern yoga practitioner.
Learn how Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras fit into today’s world. Jivana Heyman, founder and director of the Accessible Yoga Association and author of “Accessible Yoga” and “Yoga Revolution”, shares his perspective on the paradox of a life of service and self care and how we can respect spirituality within professionalism.
- How to practice yoga in a capitalist culture
- Tapas in the context of the human mind
- What you can learn from turning toward discomfort
- How to practice the 8 Limbs of Yoga as a householder
- Power, social justice and simple ways to be of service
- Jivana’s new book, Yoga Revolution
Links and Resources
Follow YTR on Instagram @yoga.teacher.resource