When students push boundaries in class [on-air coaching call]
with Mado Hesselink
Mado offers strategies for setting and supporting very clear boundaries with yoga students.
Have you ever had ‘problem’ students in your classes? This on-air coaching call covers how to maintain boundaries with students when they insist on testing them during class.
In this episode:
- Maintaining structure and boundaries while meeting the group dynamic.
- Whether jokes appropriate in a yoga class or not.
- How to set clear expectations around what the class experience will be.
- Appropriate times and ways to utilize partner exercises.
- How to offer a discussion portion of class in a fair and balanced way.
- What to do when an expert or someone with more knowledge than you comes to your class.