Yoga for the working class [On Air Coaching Call]
with Mado Hesselink
Learn how to market your offerings in a way that is both honest and effective – and avoid the most common marketing pitfalls along the way.
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
Listen as Mado and Esther, a yoga teacher from a more rural part of North Carolina, explore the question, how do we share the benefits of yoga with a working class population in a way is inclusive and welcoming?
Covered in this coaching call:
- How to become more skillful at communicating the benefits of yoga with anybody you meet
- How to overcome the false or incomplete perceptions of yoga as portrayed by yoga magazines, advertisements, and social media.
- How to reach further into communities where yoga is not popular or is not understood.
- How to appeal to a more general market and student base.
- Ideas to grow your classes in these markets and how to think about advertising as a yoga teacher.
Links and Resources
Sign up for a strategy session with Mado
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group