Yoga’s Internal Practices
with Jerome Smith
Jerome Smith joins Mado to talk about yoga’s internal practices and how to integrate them into your life.
Jerome Smith brings his authentic and down to earth approach to yoga and 30+ years of study in the Himalayan Tradition to this conversation with Mado about yoga’s internal practices and how to integrate them into your life.
In this episode:
- How to transition from external/body based practices to internal practices
- The value of self-guided home practice
- The four aspects of the mind
- What progressive meditation practice is and the different stages according to the Himalayan Tradition
- Advice on how to manage the stimulation you allow yourself to be exposed to in your daily life
- How to begin or re-commit to internal practices